Thursday, October 17, 2019

Auroro — dance mood on the pier

Read also a seaside golden pearl and Esperanto values your language

Teleport to Auroro
owned, managed, created by
Dorina LandarBabilonto Karu
Visitor Group Auroro-Amiko

alternating DJs
Angus Fimicoloud
Anja Horten
Daniel



Being member in the Visitor Group I am regularly informed about events.

Music and dance takes place on Thursdays on the pier at 11:00 am. (SLT) (20:00 MEZ)

Angus, Anja, Danny, they talk German, and each brings own program to the people. They stream music themed like Neue Deutsche Welle and Rock'n'Roll and Pop of the 1970s and Musical. They are nice, and they even fulfill unusual music requests! (Of course, I care that my request suits the theme of the evening.)


I always like to be here. And I persuade friends to come along. For example, you see me together with my Amayuma on one of the photos. We particularly like the cheerful mood among nice people. Also the seaside climate contributes to this, characterizing this island.

Come, and join in: Teleport to Auroro


2 comments:

  1. Thx for appreciating our work in Second Life. Anja, Angus and me are doing our very best to entertain the guests.

    Have fun!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Danny, I find, ye DJs are very instrumental in making the Second Life such magic. - Stream on!

      Delete