Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Angel Manor Estate — masterpiece of immersion


This Estate, currently 12 Sims, is a park and castle landscape of the highest quality. Really now! You can wonderful promenade through the parkland and explore the castle grounds. I do not know everything here yet. But what I already know impresses me a lot. My own viewer settings kneel and ask for mercy facing this immersive masterpiece!





Kaya Angel is the owner and builder of this property. Myself, I got to know it through a girlfriend. Since then, this property has been one of my favorite destinations.




I myself could not meet the inhabitants yet. But I have already visited a dignified picture gallery and talked with visitors. They value chic and like to be aristocratic, even royal. But one should not confuse this with roleplay.




They speak mainly English here, certainly. Here I find boards with informations:
Angel Manor Estate




On the Homepage the estate is presented. Clicking the tab ABOUT US and scrolling down to “History”, I read Kaya Angel explaining: Although Angel Manor Estate is set in modern day, it also follows many of the old traditions established in the Edwardian period of Britain. Above all, the property pursues the claim of achieving the highest quality of immersion. At the same time, they strive to find ways for to serve the community.

Worth seeing!




Some areas are probably reserved for exclusive folks. I could rent here, if something was free. The rents are mainly at 3,300 L$ per week. (From 2,000 up to 9,000 L$) That I do not convert now into US-$ or other currencies.

5 comments:

  1. So many beautiful places... and so empty ((( But at least there is less lag )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I do not see a soul far and wide there. Sometimes I see some who even visit the park and castle as couples or as groups, it seems to me. I do not know if it depends on the day of the week or the time of day.

      Delete
    2. I uaually visit same places and they are rareky crowded, sure there are some lik LONDON or The Ark, why\ich are always full. But it seems to be an exception.

      Delete
    3. I also prefer places that are a bit populated, but not crowded. Above all, I like to get in touch with other people.

      Delete
    4. *smiles* sure since they are not laggy ))

      Delete