Thursday, October 17, 2019

Auroro — a seaside golden pearl

Read also Esperanto values your language and dance mood on the pier

Teleport to Auroro
owned, managed, created by
Dorina LandarBabilonto Karu
Visitor Group Auroro-Amiko

Auroro is one of my favorite destinations in Second Life. I just like the pleasant atmosphere near the sea.

The landing point is on the avenue of the town. Here is a visitor's pavilion furnished. I also find shops, a café, even a ballroom.

There is also a hovering cube. When I touch it, I can become member of the Visitor Group. Incidentally, that's free. Being member of this group I am regularly informed about events.

By the water are the main pier, a jetty, a complete airfield. There is a lot to discover here!

On Auroro one can also live for rent.

At the city wall there is a board. There are teleport marks attached which lead to some places on Auroro.

Well, there are several ways to explore the island. First, I can just take a walk. This way I always discover the most.


In the harbor I also can take one of the boats. Here you see me taking part in a tour. This leads from the main pier along the west coast. Then it's a way along the south coast. The ship stops in between several times. More than once I just get out and enjoy the surroundings. The ship is back soon.


At the airfield various aircraft are offered. Some fly on a fixed route. Some I can control myself. This time I decide for the chic helicopter.


Inside the island there is also a hot air balloon and a glider. Just try it!

Dorina and Babilonto create the most from their own hands. They barely buy anything on the Second Life Marketplace. The other way around, they offer a lot of their creations in the shop, as well on the Marketplace. I find the love of design gives this island its charm. On Auroro I also like to share a walk with my girlfriends.


This bell tower is great. When I touch it, the bells sound such loud that you hear them on the whole island. Are you all awake now?


This church I must visit. It is about the heart, I consider.




Certainly, I have not dscovered everything yet. Will you help me?
Teleport to Auroro

No comments:

Post a Comment