Tuesday, November 12, 2019

MikeNoiro — more than a friend

It's not easy to meet Him. The more, I am proud to call Him my friend. May I introduce? MikeNoiro, Gridtrotter par excellence! He has humor and fantasy and a whip.

This photo taken by MikeNoiro Himself

MikeNoiro, Hiss, friends call him Mike. – He is a good friend of our Mistress, Lady Báthory. She values Him a lot, and that means something!



Also, noticing how He feels truly responsible for Amayuma I was touched. Both are blessed with love! Amayuma then told me how she herself had met Him. That's how my intention to get to know Him matured.

In the beginning of 2018, we faced each other, Himself a stately ocelot. Spellbound I stared at the whip attached to His hip. I could not hide my special interest!



I made clear that I never would put myself between Him and his Amayuma. Then He clarified a few rules to me. And He negotiated about me with Lady Báthory, my Mistress. She was delighted and encouraged me! And so my adventure with Him started.



Mike is an artist. He is fascinated by the creative possibilities in a virtual world like Second Life. Also, he is at home all over the grid – and even beyond. Please, feed your browser with keywords like: amayuma, hissyfox, mikenoiro. You find links like Hiss at Amino and hissyfox at DEVIANT ART and hissyfox at Instagram and others. – See how creative this net-trotter is!

Our Master has changed me into feline – Amayuma hardly reckognizes me

Above all, Mike is a loner. He does not like the big company. But He likes to talk to individuals. In the virtual world He moves around. And if He likes a place, He sees it as His property. Nevertheless, He always respects inhabitants’ rules and sensitivities. Where He does not feel welcome, He stays away. With patience I could get Him to own my garden. I'm proud of that! This is also important to me because of Amayuma.

This photo taken by MikeNoiro Himself
at Whimberly (2018)

Mike is a shapeshifter. He likes to try out new shapes. Thus I know Him as a fox, as a stately ocelot, even as a human being.

This photo taken by MikeNoiro Himself

Of course, He also changes Amayuma and me as He pleases – literally! It was not so easy to change me, since at first I resisted. But finally I was defeated.

His sadistic taste is special. He has led me to many places He knows from his travels. How does He know all that places? How does He know all that kinky equipment and skills?



Since censorship is maybe on patrol, I rather hold back our best photos. Here I just tell: It was magnificent! Hopefully I have served Him properly. Anyway, my body wears His tracks with pride!

This photo taken by MikeNoiro Himself

Amayuma and me, we agree in this: There is no other one like MikeNoiro. You are unique, Master!



5 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Flora you have made really good investigation :P Pity i have not so much activ on amino now (since i am not the real furry) and also on DA (well they have their own censorship now *giggles*) I Remember the moment you have resigned and allowed to transform yourself, it was very exciting (i hope not only for me) Again i am very grateful for this article on my subject! *blows a kiss*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mike,

      I felt the need to talk about you. And I am happy calling you my friend. The shapes you spent me I save them carefully in my wardrobe. And I wear them with proud, noticing how others turn their heads. I owe you an important part of my identity.

      I greet you on my knees!

      Delete
  2. I remember those photos, great moments in memory )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Special moments, I agree. - More in number & more of meaning than shown here. - I will never forget!

      Delete