Thursday, August 15, 2019

Lady Báthory — my Mistress and Mentor

Do you already know Her, the Mistress on wheels? Here She is!

In February 2017, I met Lady Báthory in a chapel. Oh, I remember well! This Lady, She came in, She took place at my side, She began to talk with me. But it was a bit tight in the chapel, I did not recognize her wheelchair correctly. To be honest, I was a bit prickly and answered to Her “Madame, why are you sitting on a drum here?” When I realized my mistake, I was ashamed, and She was amused.



So it did not take long until Lady Báthory got my trust. She adopted me into Her Family at Her manor Čachtice.

This photo taken by Lady Báthory


This way, I also met Alexa, the Mistress' wife and jewel. Also I met Amayuma, Alexa's sister and our Mistress' pretty kitty. Also Hiss, Amayuma's Master and our Mistress' good friend. About Amayuma and Master Hiss, I will tell you more!

This photo taken by Lady Báthory





This Family, no sheet of paper would fit vertically between us. Together we have done a lot. They commonly taught and helped me on my path of submission. The moment when our Mistress put the collar on me was so romantic, I will never forget!

Lady Báthory was - and still is - a responsible and sensitive Mistress. And yes, She is a descendant of the Blood Countess! Many value and respect Her. Through Her I got to know other Dominant and submissive friends in the Second Life. And some told me, that they met the Lady in a way as funny as mine.



Much has happened in the meantime. She keeps Her place of honor in my heart and in my garden. I’m happy because She’s fine. And I'm happy when She comes to visit.

Thank you for all, Mistress!


3 comments:

  1. Oh Flora how sweet to have mentioned me and my Ama *winks* I hope Diri have seen this article too :P (Hiss)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Master Hiss, glad to see you here!

      This article, I have showed it to the Lady before I made it public. She was happy and has blessed it. She also has made a proposal about an essential detail. And I am glad that I was allowed to obey Her again.

      I greet you on knees!

      Delete
    2. *smiles* You made nice photos and i even noticed Ama there )

      Delete