Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Review on 2019 — as well looking forward to 2020

Ye Loving and Beloved,

when I started blogging last year in July, I thought I would show one or two photos with two or three nice sentences in a row from time to time.

But it soon became apparent that I have to do some care and research for each article. Responsibly, as I am, I have spoken about most of my articles with the people concerned, as best I can. I can't always manage that with such care. But somehow it's just fun. And I strive for tested quality as my journalistic trademark.


To my surprise, I see that I have published an article about every eight days. I don't know if I can continue to be so productive. Anyway, I've already noted some further travels and challenges in the Second Life. Therefore I invite you to continue to accompany me!

For me, the new year starts with a technical change. Since Microsoft closes Windows 7, I will soon switch to a new computer system. Then I maybe can show you better photos from this wonderful world.

I am cordially grateful to you - the readers and those involved - for your loyalty and your suggestions!

Hugs to you all. Let's hate less. Let's rather be amazed at the wonders.
Flora Sperling
a real soul ✿ in a virtual world

No comments:

Post a Comment