Saturday, April 17, 2021

Virtual Community Radio — featuring BIRDLIGHTS

Website Virtual Community Radio (VCR)
Teleport to Virtual Community Radio (VCR)
Second Life group Virtual Community Radio

Caledonia Skytower & Elrik Merlin
Where've You Been? visits the BIRDLIGHTS cinema

A few days ago, Caledonia Skytower & Elrik Merlin from the Virtual Community Radio (VCR) approached me. And I was flabbergasted when they explained their request to me.

For their feature series Where've you been?, Caledonia & Merlin suggested to produce an issue on my cinema company BIRDLIGHTS & BIRDOLUMOJ!

Due to different online times, we unfortunately didn't get to meet in person on the grid. But I noticed their serious interest & conscientious commitment. So I answered their interview questions as expeditiously & as comprehensively as I could.

Now two days ago Caledonia told me the broadcast dates! - On their homepage they present my cinema company aptly, I get proud!

Here are the broadcast dates (slt):
2021-04-14 noon & 4 p.m.
2021-04-17 noon & 4 p.m.
2021-04-21 noon & 4 p.m.
2021-04-24 noon & 4 p.m.

Don't miss them!



Here in my blog I now place their link in the column Links of Interest. Be sure to listen in!

Website Virtual Community Radio (VCR)

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I know the Birdlights Cinema very well, Flora is my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete