Saturday, July 27, 2019

Natural Falls — a hovering dystopia

Today I have become aware of Natural Falls (2019) reading a post by Maddy Gynoid on his blog Echt Virtuell. Myself, I have some weakness for dystopian places. That's why I have become curious. ♥ Thank you, Maddy!

On Natural Falls I have met a visitor from French-speaking Switzerland. And it was nice to chat with her.

It has taken me a bit longer to explore this place. Still, I have not seen all. I am really impressed by the detailed scape. It is said that one can not predict how long this scape is on view. If you want to visit this, you rather not wait long!

Teleport to Natural Falls (2019)






































2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning my blog. Since you write your posts in English, I also comment in this language.

    In the short time since you started the blog, you have been quite active. And the photos are very good. I will give the link to your blog to Annie Brightstar. She links posts with photos from sim visits on her Scoop.it page and on Twitter. That brings quite a lot of visitors to your site.

    I wish you a lot of fun and success with your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Maddy,

      thank you for the praise! Again and again I read your blog and use your countless hints. Thanks a lot for this!

      And thank you too, that you pass on my link to others! May be, also others feel inspired to visit the interesting places in the Second Life.

      I will continue!

      Delete